GC3 Summit Schedule
Thursday - Saturday evenings (7:00 pm)
Saturday and Sunday mornings (10:00 am)
Free time for shopping, beach, etc. during other times!
Make Your Plans Today!
(Follow these steps in this order)
1. Book your flights to/from the Cancun Airport, arriving Thursday, Sept 21 by midafternoon and departing late afternoon or evening, Sunday, Sept 24. Plan to arrive by 3:00 pm for the evening service and depart no earlier than 3:00 pm Sunday after the closing morning service. (Key: Shop for flights at Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, Expedia, OneTravel, and other travel sites.)
2. Book your hotel in the Playa del Carmen tourist district. While there are many in the tourist district, you should choose one of the reasonably priced hotels listed below or one near them. Our host church will provide shuttles to the church from a designated area within walking distance of these hotels. (Meals will be at your expense at the times and in restaurants of your choice.)
Hotel Hacienda Paradise Boutique
Caribbean Paradise Boutique Hotel
Hotel Hacienda Real del Caribe
3. Book your airport transfer between the Cancun Airport and your hotel in Playa del Carmen. For safety's sake, we urge you to choose a trusted shuttle service and not use unknown taxis. We suggest Caribe Shuttle Cancun (caribeshuttlecancun.com), which transports to Playa del Carmen for $85 round trip per person.
4. Submit the GC3 registration form and mail a check for $25 per person to cover local transportation to SFBA, 1105 San Jacinto, Rosenberg, TX 77471. This will assist us in coordinating transportation between the hotels and the host church.
5. Apply for your passport or check your current one for the expiration date. The expiration date should be no sooner than six months after your trip.